Sunday 13 January 2013

Storage problems....solved!


If you're anything like me, it can sometimes be a struggle to find the ideal housing for your jewellery. I have moved twice in the past 8 months and to be honest I have been guilty of neglecting mine. Not intentionally of course, but simply because it was easier to have my favourite pieces in a small glass jewellery box, out on display in my room rather than going digging through the other 2 jewellery boxes, converse shoe box, and large toiletries bag which held the rest, in my under bed storage.
 
That was until I was given the most satisfying present that any organised person could ask for!
 
The Jewellery Organiser....surprisingly from Primark of all places.
 
My mum bought it for me last March in the sale for the bargain price of £1!!! So sadly I don't think I can even go back and get another one for the rest of my jewellery. Unless anyone has spotted them selling them still. Let me know!
 
The organiser is double sided, and I have posted a picture so you can all see what it can store.
 
There are 4 rows of smaller pouches at the top, 16 on each side and 32 in total, which are perfect for rings, earrings, bracelets and small chains/ necklaces. And a further 2 rows of larger pouches at the bottom, 8 on each side so 16 in total, which I have used mainly for my chunkier items like bangles, and longer and bulkier chains.
 
What makes it even more perfect is that is bright pink with pale pink spots and each pouch has a clear window so you can see all your items at a glance!
 
I had such fun filling it all up, and it felt like Christmas again as I re-discovered bits & pieces that I had stored away & forgot about! So I'm looking forward to accessorising again and bringing my jewellery back to life. Yay x

4 comments:

  1. omgosh i need to get one of those, i have so much stuff and living in student halls isn't ideal!I really love your blog it is really cute and it would be great if you could come over and visit my blog and maybe we could follow each other. Currently, I am dong a giveaway on my blog where in which you can win a £30 voucher to spend on miinto.

    Aimee
    http://www.new-yorkdoll.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/miinto-giveaway-30-voucher.html
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment Aimee, and yes I would defo recommend getting one especially living in a shared space! My blog is still in very early days but want it to totally reflect me & be my own space. I'll pop over & visit yours now :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is actually a great idea!
    hareem x

    http://iheartmexo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete