Monday 7 January 2013

At a loose end

Where have the last 7 weeks gone.....can't believe that amount of time has passed since I wrote my first blog! And I'm sad to say that that has been the one & only since ***ashamed face***
Blogging is something I've wanted to get into for ages, and I have been inspired to do it for a number of reasons:
  • One of my best friends has been a blogger/ vlogger for years & many an evening has been spent reading & watching her & becoming totally addicted!
  • Also, I wanted to have somewhere to write down & document my thoughts, feelings, passions, likes/ dislikes, interests, opinions.
  • But probably a huge factor in feeling the urge to blog is because of all the spare time I have on my hands at the moment and the ability I have to discover a community that I have only just scratched the surface of so far
I follow many beauty bloggers and lifestyle bloggers on Twitter but for now I'm still undecided about what path I want to go down. So for now, I'm going to find my feet and get reading other blogs. I feel like a kid on their first day of school- intimidated, excited & so much to learn! So here goes..........

2 comments:

  1. Your blog can be whatever you want it to be! I label mine as a 'beauty blog' but I just throw all sorts into the mix :)
    It's looking good so far so keep it up, look forward to seeing future posts from you :D xx


    cosmeticcrave.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hannah for your comment, my very first 1! I think mine is going to be a bit of everything too. Look forward to reading your posts too x

    ReplyDelete