Tuesday 29 January 2013

Some little things you never knew about me...

I'm quite a nosy person, and always reads the daily papers, checks online for celebrity gossip, and always keeping a close eye on the going on's on Twitter and Facebook. So when I'm reading other blogs I like to know what other people get up to, where they're from and get a wee insight into their lives. I thought it would be fun to share a few things about me that you may or may not already know :)
  • I'm still best friends with the girls I went to school with. There are 4 of us in what we like to call "Team Ina"- Carolina, Cherylina, Janolina & Kirstylina!
  • I've lived in 8 houses in my 27 years of existence! My parents love to buy old or run down properties & develop them & then sell on (well that was before the recession hit)
  • I used to be quite a wee ned (chav), not in a hooligan sort of way, but the fact that I wore tracksuit bottoms, hoodies, trainers & gold jewellery. And yes I have to admit I had a gold chain with my name on it & a sovereign ring ***cringing face***
  • I come from a very small family, there's me, my mum & dad, my 20 year old brother, my gran, my 2 uncles and 2 aunts, 3 cousins & a baby 2nd cousin!
  • I'm a huge football, and St Mirren, fan. St Mirren play in black & white stripes, which I think is to blame for my love of monochrome! I'm my boyfriend's "dream girl" because we spend a lot of time watching matches on the TV and going to games. Although things can get tense when our teams play each other!
  • When I was 18 months old, I had an awful accident involving a mop & a kettle which resulted in 3 large scars, on my side, leg & foot. Thankfully I can't remember it but my scars are part of me & a part of my journey.
  • The family pet is a wee, gorgeous yet very old Westie called Findlay
  • The most exciting, and far away places I've been to are California, New York, Florida, Australia, Dubai, Spain, France, Turkey, Greece and Egypt! Plenty of stamps in the passport :)
  • I've known my boyfriend Craig since I was 13, although we only got together last year. And now we are two Scots living in Northern Ireland together <3
  • I have a weird obsession/ condition called Trichotillomania, which involvess me pulling my hair out, from my head to my eyelashes to my eyebrows. Sounds very weird but something I don't even know I'm doing & drives my family crazy!
  • I have a 2:1 degree in Tourism & International Travel Management...which I'll finally get to put to good use when I start work at Belfast Airport very soon- yay!!!
That'll do for just now as I could keep going on and on, hope you feel you know me a bit better. Feel free to ask if there's anything else you want to know!
 
Caz xxx
     
     

1 comment:

  1. great post about you:) keep posting:)
    please visit me in free time:)
    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete